Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday-Palooza

So, what's up with practically everyone I know having birthdays in March and April? It's crazy! But, if you're in the same situation as I am, you're in luck! Jennifer Fox has released some supa-cute birthday kits that are brand new and on sale at the Digichick!

First up is your teaser from yesterday, My Birthday Boy.


Isn't it great?! Seriously, you guys, the colors in this kit will Blow. You. Away. They're that cute! Check out my LO. I just love the way it turned out!


Also brand new today at the Digichick is a re-release from Jenn called Cuppycakes. It's a continuation of the birthday theme and is perfect for scrapping all your little princesses' birthdays. Check it out.


Would ya LOOK at those polka dots?! I totally have a think for the dots, so I am looovin' this kit! AND I'm among the gazillion March and April babies, so I was able to scrap a page all about me and my recent 27th birthay.


If you're into blogging (and I'm assuming that's a yes since you're reading this post), there's also some great blogwear being re-released today.


And, if you love the blogwear, be sure to check out these cute Quick Pages made with the same My Little Garden kit:


Awesome stuff, right?! And the best part is that it's ALL on sale but not for long, so make sure you head over to the Jennifer Fox Designs store at the Digichick and check out all these amazing goodies.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment