Thursday, April 15, 2010

New-ness and a Sneak Peek!

Hey guys! I've got some fab new releases to show you today, so let's get right to it, shall we? This first kit is a collab between Jennifer Fox Designs and Tracie Stroud Designs and is so awesome that I literally don't have the words to adequately describe it. Suffice it to say that this kit is one of my favorites of all time! Seriously the colors, the alpha...Did I mention the alpha?! Okay, let me stop babbling and let you see for yourself. Check out Bubblegum Beauty.


I honestly cannot say enough good things about this kit. If you've got girls, it is a MUST-HAVE! Trust me. Here's my LO. Did I mention how awesome this kit is? ;)


And the best part is it's on sale for today only at The Digichick, so get go get it like NOWWWW!

Now, let me switch gears for a moment. Amanda Heimann is a fantastical designer at Scrap Orchard who I've admired ever since I started scrapping. She recently held a CT call, and I was lucky enough to land a spot on her team! Woot! AND, as if that weren't enough, I got to play with her new release this week! It's a fabulous collab with SuzyQ Scraps called Going Green.


This kit is perfect for so many different types of photos: recycling, outdoor play, nature. It's amazing! Check out my very first page as a member of Amanda's team:


OMGosh, I just love it! And for more good news, Going Green is also on sale for a limited time only, so be sure to check it out!

Okay, one last thing before I go. This week I made my first-ever Sneak Peek using Haynay Designs' newest release which hits the ScrapMatters store tomorrow. Take a look.



Come back tomorrow for the full reveal! Designs by Sarah Bennett also has TWO fantastic new releases, and you don't wanna miss 'em! Happy Scrapping, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting onto Amanda's team! Your layouts are beautiful - no wonder the designers all want you. :)

    ReplyDelete