Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's Almost Here!!

Hey guys! So I admit that I haven't been a great blogger during the month of April. This month started out very rocky for me, and I haven't really been able to get caught up completely. But anywhoo, I'm hoping May will be better, and I'll be able to get everything back on track! Speaking of May, unless you've been hiding under a rock somewhere, you've probably heard of a little thing called International Scrapbooking Day or iNSD. May 1 is the official iNSD, but several sites around the digi-community are kicking off the festivities even earlier. Woot! Believe it or not, this will be my first time participating in iNSD. I hadn't even started scrapping yet at this time last year. Wow, much has changed in one year's time!

So, if you're like me and experiencing the joy of iNSD for the very first time, you may be wondering what to expect. Here's the lowdown. There will be lots of games, chats, challenges, prizes, and best of all, SALES at pretty much every digital scrapbooking site known to man. This is a huuuuge deal, people, so get those Paypal accounts ready! :)

I have been scrapping like a madwoman this week trying to keep up with all my fab designers and the amazing goodies they're getting ready to debut in a few days. It is INSANE, I tell ya (but in a good way, of course)! Every designer I CT for will be releasing at least one new product this weekend. Many of them have a multitude of goodies for you, and you are NOT going to want to miss out! Here's a little sneaky peek from Jennifer Fox Designs to whet your appetite.


Isn't it delicious?! And that's just the beginning. You'll definitely want to check in with me over the weekend as I reveal all the wonderful-ness that I've been lucky enough to scrap with already! Oh, and speaking of lucky, I've got some news for you. Beginning in May, I'll be guesting for not one but TWO of my fave designers: WM [squared] and Connie Prince! I am sooo excited! Connie has been generous enough to grant me access a few days early so that I could begin playing with her fab goodies. Let me tell ya, Connie is a machine! I've literally lost count of how many grab bags she's releasing this weekend. I'm pretty much convinced she never sleeps! So anyway, in addition to my regular designers, soon you'll start seeing even more goodies showin' up here on the blog. Did I mention how excited I am?!

Okay, that's all for now. I hope you all are as stoked as I am for this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment