Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good Stuff

Hey everyone! I've got some good schtuff to share with you! Who's excited?! First of all, I've been accepted to Jennifer Fox's CT. Whoo-Hoo! Jen designs at the Digichick and is super talented. I've admired her stuff for a looong time, so it's extremely exciting for me to be a part of her team. Check out the awesome announcement!


Pretty cool, right? You can check out her store here.

So, on top of that awesomeness, Jen is releasing several new products tomorrow and has something brand new as well. Trust me; you are gonna love it. Here's a little sneaky peek. :)


I cannot wait to show you the LO I made with it. It's seriously one of my favorites everrrr! So, be sure to check back here tomorrow for the reveal. Until then, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment