Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

Hey everyone!! It's Friday, my favorite day of the week! I've got some awesome new releases to show you, so let's get right to it. The first is from Designs by Sarah Bennett, an awesome new element pack called All Wrapped Up. This adorable pack contains 17 glittered bubble wrap elements to add a little extra pop to your pages.


I am in love with these cute bubble wrap elements and can really see myself using them on A LOT of my pages. Here's one I created using the new product plus the awesome March collab from ScrapMatters called Kids at Play.


Sarah has also released a coordinating set of CU: Bubble Wrap Brushes that can easily be filled with your favorite colors or styles.



And, if you check out the Designs by Sarah Bennett CT blog, you'll find a cute little quick page freebie made by the fabulous Janine. By sure to become a follower so you can keep up with all the latest news from Sarah.

Moving on to some more awesome new releases, Haynay Designs has two new products in the store today. The first is the latest in her Chronicling Life series. It's called Chronicling Life April Mini Kit and is perfect for those participating in Project 365 or for anyone who loves to create fun, colorful layouts!


Be sure to check out all the other coordinating Chronicling Life items, including mini kits for January-March.

Another new product hitting stores today is a set of Dotted Dates from Haynay.



Aren't they cute?! Here's my LO, using both "Dotted Dates" and the "April Mini Kit:"


I had so much fun working with these items (and had the perfect pics!). Make sure you stop by the Haynay Designs blog to pick up a coordinating freebie. If you're like me and love polka dots, you're gonna love the freebie. :)

Well, that's all I've got for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment