Sunday, March 21, 2010

Calling All Princess Fans

Hey everyone! It's been a crazy, busy, fun weekend, so unfortunately I haven't had much time to scrap, but...I wanted to take a few minutes to show you two fantastic new products from Kellybell Designs. The kit is called Princess of Agrabah, and I'll bet if you have a little girl or are a Disney fan, you will LOVE it! There's also a set of word art that coordinates perfectly with the kit. These products are perfect for scrapping those princess dress-up photos but are versatile enough for lots of other things too. Check out Kelly's blog for a look at some of the fabulous pages the CT created. There might just be a little freebie for ya too! ;) Here's a look at the previews:





And here's my LO:



I had a lot of fun working with these products! You can find them both in Kelly's store which can be accessed through her blog.

On an unrelated note, I got some really great news yesterday that I'll be sharing with you soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment