Friday, August 20, 2010

New Release Friday and Some Big News!!!

Good morning, my fellow scrappers! It's Friday, and we all know what that means: new releases at ScrapMatters. Yeah!! So, without further delay, here's a look at some of the gorgeousness I was fortunate enough to play with this week. First up is this fabulous back-to-school kit by WM [squared] Designs. It's called School Days, and it's totally amazing. I just adore the color pallette.

Photobucket

Be sure to check out the bundle too for even more amazingness at a discounted price:

Photobucket

Here's a look at the page I scrapped with it:

Photobucket

Chelle's Creations is also releasing a fantastic back-to-school kit this week filled with my favorites: tons and tons of felt pieces. *Swoon* Check out Back 2 School:

Photobucket

And here's my LO:

Photobucket

There's also a set of coordinating word art, so be on the lookout for that as well!

And now for my big news. Drumroll please...ScrapMatters recently held a site CT call, and guess who was chosen for a spot. That's right, me! I'm so excited to work with all the super talented and fabulous designers. I can't even stand it right now!

Photobucket

Pretty cool, huh? So, hopefully you can look forward to seeing lots of new goodies on my blog for the next six months! Also, be sure to check back in with me tomorrow as I reveal two awesome new kits from Eva Kipler and Lliella of Sweet Shoppe Designs. You're gonna love 'em! In the meantime, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment