Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Gorgeous Kit and Some Brand New Templates!

So, as promised, I'm back to show you some of the goodness that was just released today from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Allie of Lliella Designs has decided to hold off on releasing her new kit until next month, but trust me. It's worth the wait!

Never fear though because the amazing Eva Kipler has teamed up with Susan of ScrapKitchen Designs to bring you this gorgeous new kit called Savannah Flea Market. Isn't it delicious? Check out those colors!

Photobucket

Now, it's no secret to those familiar with my scrapping style that I am a HUGE fan of patterned paper, and this kit more than delivers in that area! The only problem I had was choosing which of the fabulous papers I wanted to use on my page.

Photobucket

Be sure to check out Eva's blog for even more inspiration using this amazing new kit!

Speaking of goodies from Eva, here's a page I created using her release from last week, Anything You Can Do:

Photobucket

Take a look at this awesome, non-traditional girl kit:

Photobucket

AND, if you like the design of my LO, I have good news! It's super easy to create a similar page of your own using these rockin' new templates from my good buddy, Melissa, of YB Designs! Melissa is releasing her very first template pack TODAY, and you can find it on her blog. Check out Buds & Blooms Templates, based on some of Melissa's own ridiculously gorgeous LOs!

Photobucket

There's also a freebie for you on the blog, so don't miss it! On that note, I'm off to--what else?--SCRAP!! :) Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment