Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yes, I'm still alive...and I want to give you a prize!

Okay, it's official. I am the worst blogger in the history of the blog-o-sphere. Well...maybe that's not entirely true, but I'm high up on the list. What can I say? Life has been crazy, and more poor little blog has been sooo neglected. I promise to try and do better though, so let's just start fresh, okay??

To thank you for sticking around and following my humble little blog, I want to give you something. A present. A token of my appreciation. And what, you may ask, is the catch? Well...I'm hoping you can join me tonight while I host a Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters!

Photobucket

If you've never been to one of our speed scraps, you are totally missing out! It's an opportunity to chat and catch up with your fellow scrappers, while having fun AND creating a fantabulous LO of your own!

It starts at 9:30 p.m. EST in the ScrapMatters chat room, and here's a look at the awesome participation prize you'll get for completing a LO:

Photobucket

So, if you're not busy, please plan to stop by. I promise you'll be glad you did. :) Now, in keeping with my new resolve to post more frequently, I'll be back tomorrow to show you all the fun hybrid Valentine's Day goodies I recently made for my family. Hope to see you tonight!

1 comment:

  1. This is a whole new world for me! Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete